Christmas Party Luncheon
Saturday, December 3, 2022
After 3 long years, let’s welcome the Christmas Season together!
Place: SAP Memorial Building
Prices: Adults: $35; Children 6-12: $20; Children under 6: Free
Times: Beverages and visiting at 12:30 pm. Turkey lunch at 1:30 pm
All members and their children, friends, and relatives are welcome!
Menu: Catered traditional Southern Alberta turkey with all the trimmings – Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Vegetable, 2 Salads, Rolls & Butter, Dessert. And a Cash Bar.
Afternoon activities: Door Prizes; Christmas Carol Singing accompanied by piano – thank you Cheryl Hendry!
Ticket purchases can be done in one of the following ways. Note: E-transfer or dropping off cheque or cash is most preferable due to the tight deadlines.
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in your email transfer that the event is for the Christmas Party Luncheon.
- Cash or cheque made payable to SAPD:
- Drop off cheque or cash (exact change) at the Memorial Building during office hours. Please write Christmas Party on the envelope that is holding your cheque or cash. The address is 3625—4 St. SW
- Mail your cheque to SAPD Memorial Building – 3625—4 St. SW, Calgary, AB T2S 1Y3. (Please do not mail cash.) Write Christmas Party on the cheque.
Deadline to buy tickets: Monday, November 28, 2022
- There is limited seating so buy your tickets quickly to avoid disappointment!
- Tickets will not be mailed out. You can pick them up at the building on the day of the party.
- Please specify if you have a mobility issue when ordering the tickets so you may be seated upstairs.
Questions? Contact Rhonda Hutchings at 403-252-2428 or by email to email@example.com